I am a local San Francisco, full time Realtor with over 17 years of experience. I love the City and sharing my in depth knowledge of the many neighborhoods, types of properties and ownership opportunities. Because San Francisco is so unique (which is why we love it!), it is important to have a local agent who thoroughly understands the intricacies of the market. I utilize technology, market knowledge and personal contact to help my clients negotiate the best deals with the least amount of stress.
I am a proud mom to Collin (age 6) and Audrey (age 4) and love Giants baseball and all things outdoor. I enjoy volunteering for my childrens’ schools and our neighborhood open space. In my free time, I love to check out new restaurants and visit my old favorites. At home, I am mastering the Instant Pot. (send me your favorite recipes!)
- 2019 Better Homes & Gardens Platinum Sales Award Winner
- 2003 – Received State of California Real Estate Salesperson License
- 1998 – Received BA in American Studies from University of California at Davis
MY CREDENTIALS AND MEMBERSHIP
- Member of National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, San Francisco Association of Realtors
- 2019 Cartus Network Certified Agent